- Three-day tour: Take your time and fully explore the region
- Includes two nights' accommodation and breakfast: No need to arrange your own
- Get in-depth insight into each place you visit from your guide
- Travel in a comfortable minibus equipped with free Wi-Fi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 – Rauðarárstígur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata (on the corner of Klapparstígur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the itinerary might change due to weather conditions. Your guide will have full power to make amendments to the itinerary when necessary.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- This tour has the flexibility to make the most of the seasonal changes such as changes in weather and conditions. During the summer Iceland is characterized by energizing bright nights and midnight sun. Between August and May, if the forecast is suitable, you might even be able to spot the magical show put on by the Northern Lights. It is important to note that a guided Northern Lights hunt is however not included in the tour. Other wonderful and interesting possibilities can also come up during your south coast tour with us as Iceland is full of surprises.
- We use a couple of different ice caves for our 3 Day Golden Circle & South Coast tour. Ice caves are ever-changing and unpredictable natural phenomena. We usually visit the Crystal Cave at Breiðmerkurjökull during this tour but when the Crystal Cave is inaccessible we will most likely visit Katla Ice Cave. Which ice cave is chosen will however always depend upon the conditions and safety considerations on the day, sometimes a different ice cave will be visited. If conditions do not allow us to visit an ice cave a glacier hike will be offered as an alternative.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon & Fjadrargljufur Canyon .