3-Day Fimmvorduháls Trek from Þórsmörk Glacier Valley to Skógar from Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Departure PointUmferðarmiðstöðin BSÍ, Iceland, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 14 years old
- Please advise about any dietary needs at the time of booking
- Both huts are heated and Þórsmörk hut has showers. They have dormitory with single and twin bunk beds, participants have to be prepared to share a bunk with other travelers from the group.
- The ride from BSÍ to Þórsmörk is not with a guide - the guide meets you in Þórsmörk along with part of the group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Fimmvorduháls Trek from Þórsmörk Glacier Valley to Skógar from Reykjavik.