- Explore Iceland’s wild south coast on an adventurous overnight tour
- Avoid the hassle of organizing accommodation and safety equipment separately
- Visit top attractions including Skógafoss waterfall and Jökulsárlón lagoon
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Glacier Hike. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent.
- Good to know:
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 2 around 09:30pm
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour
- if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour.
- Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms