Are you interested in?
- Two days exploring western Iceland and the Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Chance to see the Northern Lights (if conditions are right)
- One night in a local hotel
- Breakfast on day two
- Round-trip transportation from Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points. Available from conveniently located hotels and authorized bus stops.
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 – Rauðarárstígur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata (on the corner of Klapparstígur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler and would like to have your own room then please choose the "Single room option". Otherwise you will be paired up in a shared room with a participant of the same gender.
- The success of the Northern Lights is heavily dependent on weather conditions. We can therefore never confirm that you will be able to see them during your tour but if the forecast looks promising your certified guide will take you on a hunt for the lights.
- Please note that you can add a caving exploration to Vatnshellir cave as an extra for this tour (extra charge). If you will not be joining the caving part, then the guide will take you walking around the area
- Please note that you can add a visit to Krauma Geothermal Baths as an extra for this tour (extra charge). If you will not be joining Krauma you will spend more time exploring Deildartunguhver and the nearby area.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please dress appropriately according to weather
- This tour is a small group experience tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Northern Lights and Snaefellsnes Peninsula Adventure from Reykjavik.