Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Meeting point direction from Keflavik International Airport: When arriving at Keflavik International Airport the driver will greet you in the airport arrivals hall by the Airport Direct service desk and take you to the Premium orange bus that is located right outside the airport terminal.
Meeting point direction from Reykjavik City: Pick up is from accommodation in Reykjavik City. Pick up starts 30 minutes before scheduled departure from Reykjavik, please be ready at your accommodation and wait for an orange minibus. Once pick up is over we drive straight to Keflavik Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure from Reykjavík
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 23 kg baggage and one carry on as well as a personal item. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Once pick-up is completed we drive straight to Keflavík Airport.
- Please be ready 30 minutes before advertised departure.
- The Premium driver will be waiting for you by the Airport Direct service desk in the arrivals hall at the Airport.
- You pre-select your pick-up location from the pick up list.
- Your Arrival at Keflavík Airport
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airport Direct
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands