- See the highlights of the Icelandic Highlands with a guide
- Easily travel to each location in a 4x4 Jeep
- Small group for a more intimate experience
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our starting point is in front of Icelandair Hotel in Mývatn Area - for other pickup locations please contact
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Geo Travel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Askja & Holuhraun, Super Jeep Day Tour from Lake Myvatn.