Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Reno
8 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a break from the glitz and noise of Reno and make the most of the stunning Sierra Nevada vistas with this unique outdoor experience. Drive an ATV around the picturesque valleys, forests and alpine deserts of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and try your hand at trap shooting at a specially-designed clay pigeon shooting platform right in the heart of the Sierras. With a guide on hand to coach you and lead you through your activities, this experience is great for shooters and off-road drivers of all experience levels.
- No maps required: convenient hotel pick-ups and returns are available
- If you do decide to drive yourself, take advantage of the provided free parking
- Keep hydrated and energised in the wilderness with free snacks and drinks
- Great for families: children aged 8 and above can take part in this trip
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point11 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to set pick up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All self-drive guests receive validated parking tickets for nearby garage
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Travel time from Reno to ATV/Trap location is two hours
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- OPERATED BY Sierra Adventures / Activities Reno Tahoe, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV and Trap Excursion from Reno?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV and Trap Excursion from Reno?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV and Trap Excursion from Reno?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV and Trap Excursion from Reno?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23152P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesReno4WD Tours - NevadaSporting Events - NevadaExtreme - NevadaCategory