4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eat and drink your way through the Epernay area with this electric scooter adventure. After a brief scooter training, your guide will take you out on your adventure. You’ll ride through the countryside, past villages and vineyards, with the chance to sample foie gras, local honey, and champagne along the way.
- Learn how to ride an electric scooter from a professional guide
- Helmets, gloves, and safety vests will be provided
- Sample locally produced honey and foie gras
- A glass of champagne is included in the price of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, gloves and chasuble are provided
Departure & Return
6 Rue de la Libération, 51530 Chavot-Courcourt, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Planet Explora
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gourmet and sparkling getaway?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gourmet and sparkling getaway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gourmet and sparkling getaway?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gourmet and sparkling getaway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gourmet and sparkling getaway
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReimsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ChampagneCategory