Explore our promoted experiences
- WWI battlefield tour in northern France
- Walk with a guide to bunkers in the Argonne Forest
- Hear tales of soldiers fighting behind the front line
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
at the church
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the outdoors; We may get wet and dirty in the trenches and the bunkers; Bring a flashlight if you have one. And you need to be capable to walk in rough terrain.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Promenade 14-18
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "this tour was vigorous and one should be reasonably fit because it requires hiking and climbing, though nothing technical." See review