- A safe and fun snorkeling experience—a certified lifeguard join you
- A photographer takes photos so you can concentrate on the turtle spotting
- No guesswork—get taken to a place where turtle spotting is guaranteed
- Travel light—snorkeling equipment rental is included
Departure & Return
Please meet at least 15mins prior to your tour. There are buses that will drop you at the meeting point that run hourly around the whole island. On booking you will be sent detailed instruction of where to meet. If transport is required we can organise this no problem.
|Monday - Friday:||06:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charlotte Piho Photography Experiences - Cook islands
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cook Islands Turtle Tour.