1 hour (Approx.)
Parents know how hard it is to take a good family photo where everyone’s looking in the same direction. Capture happy memories from your time in Rarotonga without needing good luck. Your professional photographer will make sure everyone’s feeling happy and relaxed and looking their best. You’ll be sent the digital files later so you can print and frame them at home.
- Enjoy a one-hour photo session at Muri Lagoon
- Receive more than 100 edited photos after
- Family photos make the best vacation souvenirs
- Your professional photographer will capture your family at its best
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour Photography session. You will receive 100+ beautifully edited family photos in HD quality
Departure & Return
Muri Lagoon, Cook Islands
3/21/2020 - 12/10/2022
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charlotte Piho Photography Experiences - Cook islands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cook Islands Family Photo shoot ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cook Islands Family Photo shoot ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cook Islands Family Photo shoot ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cook Islands Family Photo shoot ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cook Islands Family Photo shoot
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRarotongaPhotography Tours - AvaruaPhotography Tours - TahitiPhotography Tours - North IslandCategory