3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Once the royal hunting grounds of Rajasthani kings, UNESCO-listed Ranthambore National Park is now one of India’s most stunning national parks with wildlife ranging from tigers and leopards to crocodiles and birds. Simplify your visit with these pre-booked admission tickets, which include your choice of morning or evening wildlife safari. Optional hotel pick-up and drop-off can also be arranged from any location in Ranthambore.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to Ranthambore National Park with safari
- Go looking for tigers, leopards, crocodiles and more on an open-air jeep safari
- Entrance ticket and a naturalist guide are included
- Upgrade to include private chauffeured hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line Shared Jeep or Cantar Admission
Included Pickup and Drop
No Meals and Accomodation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ranthambore National Park: Skip the Line Shared Safari Admission?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ranthambore National Park: Skip the Line Shared Safari Admission?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ranthambore National Park: Skip the Line Shared Safari Admission?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ranthambore National Park: Skip the Line Shared Safari Admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRanthambore National ParkSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanCategory