3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Specilised surf boards, wetshirts or wetsuits
4X4 beach transportation
National Park entry fees
Departure & Return
6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/13/2021 - 8/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Surf Lesson in Australia's Longest Wave and Rainbow Beach 4X4?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Surf Lesson in Australia's Longest Wave and Rainbow Beach 4X4?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour Surf Lesson in Australia's Longest Wave and Rainbow Beach 4X4?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Surf Lesson in Australia's Longest Wave and Rainbow Beach 4X4?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSports Lessons ExtremeSurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRainbow Beach4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandSports Lessons - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandSurfing - QueenslandSurfing Lessons - QueenslandCategory