3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment, wetshirt or wetsuit, life jacket
Beach 4x4 Transportation
National Park adventure experience
Fully guided and instructed trip
Departure & Return
6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Meet at Epic Ocean Adventures Shop
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/13/2021 - 12/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Stand Up Paddle Double Island Point and Beach 4X4 Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Stand Up Paddle Double Island Point and Beach 4X4 Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Stand Up Paddle Double Island Point and Beach 4X4 Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Stand Up Paddle Double Island Point and Beach 4X4 Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Stand Up Paddle Double Island Point and Beach 4X4 Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingNature and WildlifeSports Lessons Whale WatchingSurfing Lessons Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRainbow BeachStand Up Paddleboarding - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandSports Lessons - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandSurfing Lessons - QueenslandCategory