2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For travelers who are new to surfing, getting in the water for the first few waves can be an unnerving challenge. This surf lesson makes it easier by offering one-on-one guidance from a local surf school instructor, who gives lessons in surf awareness, techniques, board handling, and riding. Afterward, the instructor takes you to spots on Rainbow Beach ideal for beginners.
- Try surfing for the first time with the guidance of a surf school instructor
- Surf with a small group, and don’t miss your instructor’s tips and lessons
- Get one-on-one lessons in surf awareness, techniques, riding, and board handling
- Your instructor takes you to Rainbow Beach locations ideal for beginners
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointEpic Ocean Adventures, 1/6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epic Ocean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainbow Beach Surf School: 2 Hour Main Beach Surf Lesson?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainbow Beach Surf School: 2 Hour Main Beach Surf Lesson?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainbow Beach Surf School: 2 Hour Main Beach Surf Lesson?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14978P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesRainbow BeachUnique Experiences - QueenslandSports Lessons - QueenslandSurfing Lessons - QueenslandUnique Experiences - Noosa & Sunshine CoastSports Lessons - Noosa & Sunshine CoastSurfing Lessons - Noosa & Sunshine CoastUnique Experiences - Hervey BaySports Lessons - Hervey BaySurfing Lessons - Hervey BayCategory