- Learn to prepare a 3-course menu directly from a restaurant chef in Rabat
- Guide discusses culinary customs and accompanies all activities
- Visit the souk and shop for ingredients—an experience you might miss on your own
- Interactive lessons offer hands-on practice and plenty of time for questions
Departure & Return
In front of the main gate of Bab Chellah, you will find our chef wearing a badge with our Logo "Moroccan Food Tour"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moroccan Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.