6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Gain a comprehensive overview of Ecuador’s diverse landscape on this 6-day tour of the Ecuadorian Andes and Amazon, with hassle-free round-trip transportation included from Quito. Avoid hidden costs with all meals, equipment, and accommodation included as per itinerary and receive personalized attention from your professional guide throughout your private experience.
- Discover the Amazon and the Andes in just one trip
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Round-trip transportation from Quito ensures hassle-free transfer
- Avoid hidden costs with meals and accommodation included
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot shower
Equipment (Rain Boots, Life Jacket in the Jungle)
Professional Guide/Driver (Spanish & English)
Private Transport during all the program
These vehicles are maintained to a high standard and are fully equipped with first aid kits, fire extinguishers and emergency tools.
Landing and facility fees
International flights, airport taxes
Transfer from Quito Airport to Quito Hotel: $25 USD | (One Way)
Personal travel & health insurance
Quito´s Hotel Accommodation (Ask for our special rates)
Does not include supplement for single room.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Pick up is in a private transport, we coordinate with the customer in what place will be his departure and the time of it.
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING?
- Light wool is ideal and a warm jacket is usually necessary in the highlands after the sunset. Shoes for walking, or good hiking boots, a thick sweater and a jacket. Remember that the higher you are, the colder the weather will be.
- Temperature Range: 5º-25ºC (41º-77ºF). For the Jungle: Lightweight & clothing with long sleeves/pants, swimwear, shorts, comfortable & supportive walking shoes, sandals, flashlight, rain gear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera and extra batteries and not forget your passport. Temperature Range: 23º to 26º C (72º to 80º F)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ACCOMMODATION: Shared accommodation: individual bed; Supplement of 20% per person in single accommodation.
- * The itinerary is subject to changes in its operation, due to climatic or force majeure factors.
- ** The tour can start in Andes instead of Amazon without prior notice.
- *** Live Ecuador Tours, guarantees the fulfillment of all itinerary activities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Live Ecuador Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Ecuadorian Andes & Amazon in 6 Days | From Quito?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Ecuadorian Andes & Amazon in 6 Days | From Quito?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Ecuadorian Andes & Amazon in 6 Days | From Quito?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Ecuadorian Andes & Amazon in 6 Days | From Quito?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91368P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWater ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuito4WD Tours - MindoHorseback Riding - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoHiking - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoMountain Bike Tours - MindoWater Tours - MindoExtreme - Mindo4WD Tours - Nueva LojaHorseback Riding - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaHiking - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaMountain Bike Tours - Nueva LojaWater Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaHorseback Riding - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaHiking - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaMulti-day Tours - ArmeniaMountain Bike Tours - ArmeniaWater Tours - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaCategory
San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Intiñan Solar MuseumMindo Cloud ForestLimpiopungo LagoonMariscalAvenue of the VolcanoesBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)El PanecilloCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Cotopaxi VolcanoTermas de Papallacta SpaCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)El Sagrario ChurchPresidential PalaceYanayacu Biological StationIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Guayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Cayambe VolcanoQuito Old Town