2 to 180 days (Approx.)
See the best of Quito with this Top Attractions Pass that grants unlimited access to five of the city's top sites. Save 20 percent on entrances when you purchase this pass--and skip the lines upon arrival! It's the best way to see Mitad del Mundo (Middle of the World), Capilla del Hombre and Museu de la Ciudad y El Carmen Alto. Plus, use your pass to explore the city aboard The Original Quito Trolley tour and rent bikes at Quito's Bike Rental. Whether it's your first time in Quito, or you're a seasoned traveler in Ecuador, this pass is not to be missed!
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All entrance fees included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Mitad del Mundo Tour (Middle of the World Monument) - transportation included.
The Original Trolley City Tour: Night or Day Tour (4 Hours)
Capilla del Hombre (Ecuadorian Artist's Museum & House)
Iglesia de la Compañía (Historical Church)
Rental of a Bike for a day
Transportation to Capilla del Hombre
Departure & Return
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please board the Mitad del Mundo Tour at 2:00 PM at Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-63 y Lizardo Garcia)
- Make sure you scan your ticket (either paper or mobile) only once at each attraction, and you keep your ticket for entrance into all five attractions
- Present a photo ID for verification of name.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please email, call us, or contact us with at least 48 hours of anticipation to reserve your airport pick-up. If you don't do this, we won't be able to schedule this for you.
- Please board the Original Trolley Tour at 8:00 AM at Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-63 y Lizardo Garcia)
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quito's Top Attractions Pass with Airport Pick-Up (Save 10% on tickets)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quito's Top Attractions Pass with Airport Pick-Up (Save 10% on tickets)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quito's Top Attractions Pass with Airport Pick-Up (Save 10% on tickets)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quito's Top Attractions Pass with Airport Pick-Up (Save 10% on tickets)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Quito's Top Attractions Pass with Airport Pick-Up (Save 10% on tickets)
2 to 180 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersShopping Passes & OffersAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuitoSkip-the-Line Tours - MindoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MindoShopping Passes & Offers - MindoAttractions & Museums - MindoSightseeing Passes - MindoMuseum Tickets & Passes - MindoSkip-the-Line Tours - ArmeniaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArmeniaShopping Passes & Offers - ArmeniaAttractions & Museums - ArmeniaSightseeing Passes - ArmeniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - ArmeniaSkip-the-Line Tours - IquitosAirport & Hotel Transfers - IquitosShopping Passes & Offers - IquitosAttractions & Museums - IquitosSightseeing Passes - IquitosMuseum Tickets & Passes - IquitosCategory
Cathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito) Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito) Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & Tickets