9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a sense of the architecture, history, and culture of Quito during this private tour visiting the city’s top sights. Start with an exploration of the historic city center of this Ecuadorian capital, visiting its main Basilica, Independence Plaza, and many more colonial-era sites. Then take a trip aboard the Teleférico to a peak more than 13,000 feet (4,000 meters) above the city for sublime views, finishing your day at ‘Mitad del Mundo,’ a monument marking where the earth’s equator splits the world into north and south.
- Visit the top attractions in Quito including Mitad del Mundo and its Teleférico
- Check out the Mitad del Mundo, a monument highlight where the earth's equator passes through Ecuador
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
- Entrance fees at select attractions and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
All activities as described in the program
Certified English/Spanish speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Inti Ñan Museum and Cable Car Quito admission fee
Food and drinks
Entrance fees unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up/drop off customers outside of the area with an extra charge
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Weather conditions vary, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaCity Tours - Nueva LojaWalking Tours - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaWalking Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Sangay National ParkCayambe VolcanoGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Mindo Cloud ForestMariscalAvenue of the VolcanoesIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)El Altar MountainIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Termas de Papallacta SpaCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Presidential PalaceQuito Old TownCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)El Sagrario ChurchCotopaxi VolcanoCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)