11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Laguna Quilotoa, a blue-green volcanic crater lake, sits in the rugged Andean countryside south of Quito. With this tour, escape the busy streets of Quito for an all-inclusive day in the Andes, and see Quilotoa Lake from two different lookouts on the crater rim with views of Cotopaxi in the distance. En route back to Quito, spend some time craft workshops in Tigua and La Victoria.
- Views of Quilotoa Lagoon from the crater rim and up close
- Refuel with a local lunch after hiking the volcanic crater
- Visits to two craft workshops known for colorful pictures and pottery
- Choose from several convenient meeting points in central Quito
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
Details not especified
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quilotoa Full Day Tour from Quito with entrances, small groups?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quilotoa Full Day Tour from Quito with entrances, small groups?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quilotoa Full Day Tour from Quito with entrances, small groups?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Quilotoa Full Day Tour from Quito with entrances, small groups
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
El Sagrario ChurchEl Altar MountainEl PanecilloLimpiopungo LagoonPresidential PalaceCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Intiñan Solar MuseumIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Sangay National ParkMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Termas de Papallacta SpaCalle La RondaArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Capilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Mindo Cloud ForestIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)MariscalSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)