10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey to the beautiful Quilotoa volcano, driving through stunning mountain scenery and stopping to visit local Andean communities, during this day trip from Quito. Travel along the spectacular ‘Avenue of Volcanoes’ passing beneath its towering peaks, eventually stopping at a village of an indigenous community, to explore a local home and learn about their daily life. Finish your day with a trip to the lagoon inside Quilotoa volcano. This day trip includes a guide, entrance fees, round-trip hotel transport, and lunch.
- Take a day trip to Quilotoa Lagoon from Quito
- Drive along the Avenue of Volcanoes, passing beneath its towering peaks
- Interact with an indigenous community and learn about their way of life
- Explore the surreal environment of Quilotoa Lagoon and enjoy a mule-riding adventure
- Menu lunch and round-trip hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Menu lunch (only in private service)
Saquisilí Indigenous Market (only Thursday)
Mule ride ($10.00USD, subject to change)
Kayak rental ($3.00USD, subject to change)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know the name of your hotel, hostel or Airbnb for the pickup.
Note: Hotels outside of the city have an extra charge, you will arrange directly with us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quilotoa Lagoon,Volcanoes Avenue, Local People Full-Day Tour from Quito?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Quilotoa Lagoon,Volcanoes Avenue, Local People Full-Day Tour from Quito?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quilotoa Lagoon,Volcanoes Avenue, Local People Full-Day Tour from Quito?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quilotoa Lagoon,Volcanoes Avenue, Local People Full-Day Tour from Quito?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Quilotoa Lagoon,Volcanoes Avenue, Local People Full-Day Tour from Quito
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoEco Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaEco Tours - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaEco Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Limpiopungo LagoonIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Mindo Cloud ForestCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtAvenue of the VolcanoesGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Cayambe VolcanoCalle La RondaCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Presidential PalaceQuito Old TownArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Intiñan Solar MuseumBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)El PanecilloIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Cathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)Carmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Cotopaxi Volcano