6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Journey to the 'Middle of the World' on this memorable tour that stops at the Pululahua Crater, Intinan Museum, and more. You'll learn about local customs and traditions from a friendly guide and capture panoramic city views of stunning Quito from atop Teleferico.
- Tour of Quito city highlights
- Visit Mitad del Mundo with a local guide
- Take in epic city views from Teleférico
- Round-trip hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Certified English / Spanish speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Inti Ñan Museum entrance fee
Teleferico entrace fee
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up/ drop off outside of the city has an extra charge
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotels centrally located in Quito are included. Outside of the city, pick up/drop off has extra $30 charge
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mitad del Mundo Complex, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mitad del Mundo Complex, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mitad del Mundo Complex, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mitad del Mundo Complex, Pululahua Crater & Quito´s TelefériQo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 10512P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaHistorical Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Guayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Intiñan Solar MuseumArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Independence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Termas de Papallacta SpaSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)El Altar MountainYanayacu Biological StationBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Casa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtCotopaxi VolcanoPresidential PalaceMindo Cloud ForestIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Capilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Calle La RondaQuito Old TownEl PanecilloSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Cayambe Volcano