8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
English Speaking Driver/Guide for tours based from 1-3 passenguers
Bottle of water
Visits as mentioned above
Lunch (Available to purchase with addtional cost)
Entrance fees (Available to purchase with additional cost 25 usd per person or it can be paid directly)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour is based in private, therefore if your hotel, apartment or house is not mentioned in the above list just detail the address where you´ll stay and we will provide the pick up without any additional charges as long as you stay in Quito town or airport area.
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
11/1/2018 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Local Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Papallacta Thermals Pools (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Papallacta Thermals Pools (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Papallacta Thermals Pools (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Papallacta Thermals Pools (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Papallacta Thermals Pools (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Sangay National ParkEl Sagrario ChurchEl PanecilloSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Limpiopungo LagoonPresidential PalaceIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Cotopaxi VolcanoCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Santo Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)Intiñan Solar MuseumYanayacu Biological StationCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Mindo Cloud ForestMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Capilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Termas de Papallacta SpaBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)