- Full-day tour of Otavalo Marketplace and Cuicocha Lagoon from Quito
- Ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Ecuador
- Visit Otavalo Marketplace, one of Latin America’s largest markets, to browse stalls for colorful, artisan souvenirs
- Admire Peguche Waterfall and take a boat ride on Cuicocha Lagoon
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Bring a jacket as it got cold on the boat ride on the lake and it rained for a few minutes so Im glad we had a jacket in hand." See review