10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the amazingly diverse wildlife and scenic beauty of the cloud forests of Mindo during this 8-hour day trip from Quito. This unique ecological area is known for having one of the highest concentrations of biodiversity anywhere on earth, including numerous exotic species of birds along with a wealth of fun attractions. During your excursion, you'll first stop by the Hummingbird Garden and walk into the forest to admire the beauty of this natural reserve before proceeding to Mindo. In Mindo, you can choose from among a range of optional activities (at your own expense), including a visit to a chocolate factory, an orchid garden tour, ziplining, a bird-watching trip with a local expert, and much more.
- Explore the cloud forests of Mindo during this day trip from Quito
- Stop on the way to Mindo to admire the beauty of the nature by visiting a Hummingbird Garden and going for a walk in the primary forest
- Discover the amazing biodiversity of the area
- Round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off centrally hotels in Quito
Certified English / Spanish speaking guide
Entrance ticket to Hummingbirds Santuary and hike to waterfalls
Canopy USD $20
Orchids & butterflies USD $5
Tubing USD $8
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up / drop off outside of the city has an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Adventures Cía Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mindo Day Tour including Chocolate Tasting, Hummingbirds, and Cloud Forest Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mindo Day Tour including Chocolate Tasting, Hummingbirds, and Cloud Forest Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Mindo Day Tour including Chocolate Tasting, Hummingbirds, and Cloud Forest Hike
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoEco Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaEco Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosNature and Wildlife - IquitosEco Tours - IquitosFull-day Tours - IquitosCategory
El Sagrario Church Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito) Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo) Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & TicketsLimpiopungo Lagoon Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia) Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & Tickets