- Middle of the World Monument tour from Quito
- See the monument erected to mark the divide between the Norther and Southern hemispheres
- Ride in a replica 20th-century tram from Quito
- Professional guide, admission, and transportation included
Departure & Return
Pick Up Approx from Holiday Inn: Monday to Saturday: 14:35 Sunday: 08:50
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your tour with hotel pick up in Quito or meet your guide at the Galeria Ecuador. Climb aboard a 20th-century replica tram drive through the northern part of the capital city. Admission to the Middle of the World is included and travelers will see the monument erected to mark the divide between the Northern and Southern hemispheres, which was defined by French explorers in the 17th Century.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Optional pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels at an additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Ecuador
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The primary function of this activity is getting to and from the Mitad Del Mundo, and it includes entry fee." See review