7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Don’t worry about confusing and time-consuming public transit in Quito; instead, opt for a comprehensive full-day excursion which covers several city highlights and includes private transportation. Ideal for visitors with limited time in the city, visit the Basilica del Voto Nacional, tour the old town, and more in the company of a local guide, learning more than you could if exploring independently.
- Explore the best of Quito in just one day during this comprehensive city tour
- Visit key attractions such as the Equator Line Museum and ride the cable car
- Benefit from the insight of a certified tour guide throughout
- Comfortable and secure private transportation is included for ease
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Reina Victoria, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Best Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Middle of the World, Cable Car and Quito City Shared Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Middle of the World, Cable Car and Quito City Shared Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Middle of the World, Cable Car and Quito City Shared Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Middle of the World, Cable Car and Quito City Shared Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Always be careful not to push too much at the higher altitudes." See review
Product code: 23463P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursLayover Tours Cultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoTrolley Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoLayover Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaCity Tours - Nueva LojaTrolley Tours - Nueva LojaHistorical Tours - Nueva LojaLayover Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaTrolley Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaLayover Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Termas de Papallacta SpaArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Cayambe VolcanoCotopaxi VolcanoEl Sagrario ChurchSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Independence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)MariscalMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)El Altar MountainQuito Old TownCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Mindo Cloud ForestEl PanecilloPresidential PalaceCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtSangay National ParkLimpiopungo Lagoon