6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
The country of Ecuador takes its name from the line that divides the Earth into two hemispheres. Take a tour of the Middle of the World complex on a private excursion and set foot in both hemispheres. Explore the Museum of Intinan to learn about equatorial science and the indigenous cultures of Ecuador. Finally, stop at Alambi in the Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve and admire the various bird species.
- Visit the Middle of the World complex and set foot in both hemispheres
- Learn about the indigenous people of Ecuador at the Museum of Intinan
- See a variety of native bird species in the Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Alambi Reserve
Entrance Intiñan Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform the place or direction, where you need that we pick up you.
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/23/2018 - 12/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CUSCUNGA TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Excursion Middle of the World & Hummingbirds Alambi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Excursion Middle of the World & Hummingbirds Alambi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Excursion Middle of the World & Hummingbirds Alambi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Excursion Middle of the World & Hummingbirds Alambi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 64783P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoEco Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaEco Tours - Nueva LojaWalking Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaEco Tours - ArmeniaWalking Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Yanayacu Biological StationEl PanecilloCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Cathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)Intiñan Solar MuseumMariscalSangay National ParkPresidential PalaceIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Santo Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)Cotopaxi VolcanoArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Limpiopungo LagoonAvenue of the VolcanoesMindo Cloud ForestQuito Old TownTermas de Papallacta SpaCalle La RondaEl Altar Mountain