7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Activities: Equator Line museum tour, Hiking to waterfalls in the cloud forest, Visit Butterfly farm and chocolate factory, Organic fair-trade coffee tasting in Intag Valley, Visit Otavalo indigenous market, Organic lunch cooking with local people, Hike and boat ride at Cuicocha crater lake, Volcanic hot springs, Visit Cotopaxi National Park
Accommodation based in double occupancy: First class hotel in Quito, cloud forest lodge in Mindo, hacienda in Otavalo, luxury spa resort in Papallacta.
Transportation: Private and comfortable land transportation.
Out-door gear: Hiking sticks
Trip Leader: Certified AJ expert English-speaking adventure trip leader and local guides
My Own Room supplement
Travel insurance (mandatory)
Airport transfers ( International flights)
Meals not described in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Ave 12 de Octubre 1820, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT DETAILS
- It is our intention to adhere to the itinerary described; however, due to our travel style, on occasions it may be necessary or desirable to make small changes. Weather conditions and unpredictable local circumstances may lead us to make alterations to the route and/or travel times. Hotels and flight schedules might change according to availability. Any mention to specific wildlife in the itinerary or trip details is not a guarantee that it will be seen during the trip.
- 2 – 3 hours driving a day.
- From 3 to 4 hours a day. Please check the maps and full biking information in the full itinerary.
- All year
- Pichincha, Imbabura, Napo, Cotopaxi
- Highlands and tropical rainforest in Ecuador.
- From 1510 meters (4,950 ft.) to 4000 meters (12,631 ft.
- Day 15-34ºC / 59-93ºF - Night 12-17ºC / 53-62ºF
- Easy. This program will run from the high Andean Mountains to the cloud forest, involving some short hikes.
- High quality MTB (Disk brakes and front suspension), Shimano Deore parts, gloves, helmets. For canyoning: harnesses, waterhelmets, ropes, wetsuits, watershoes and carabiners.
- All prices are based on double-occupancy. If you are travelling solo, you will be matched with another participant of your same sex. If you prefer to have a single room, please contact AJ prior to your departure to arrange your accommodation at an extra cost.
- Travelling with Adventure Journeys you will have the possibility to experience and taste local food and snacks. Your guide will help you identify typical food and suggest the best places to enjoy it. Some meals are not included in order to give you some flexibility about where, what and with whom to eat. You have the option to share these meals with the group, however there is no obligation to do this. If you have any allergies or food restrictions, please inform AJ prior to your departure.
- All AJ guides and trip leaders are highly experienced, licensed to operate in Ecuador and certified as Wilderness Adventure First Aid responders. We always carry a complete first aid kit in our trips.
- In some location and for some activities, local guides join the trip leaders to provide an added service. In the Galapagos Islands, minimum 4 participants for the AJ trip leader service are required.
- Clients receive interpretation and education about the ecology and conservation of the Andes, Amazon Rainforest and Galapagos Islands, and learn about the factors that threaten it. We aim to promote long-term conservation of both local people cultural identity and the environment. We transport out and recycle all non-organic garbage and we prefer to work with local suppliers. Your visit will encourage the local communities to support responsible eco-tourism as a sustainable alternative for their living.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Journeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day The Best of Ecuador?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day The Best of Ecuador?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day The Best of Ecuador?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day The Best of Ecuador?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 59685P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuito4WD Tours - MindoFood Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoExtreme - MindoMarkets - Mindo4WD Tours - Nueva LojaFood Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva LojaMarkets - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaFood Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaMulti-day Tours - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaMarkets - ArmeniaCategory
Avenue of the VolcanoesBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Limpiopungo LagoonMindo Cloud ForestSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)Cayambe VolcanoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Guayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)MariscalCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)El PanecilloSangay National ParkIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Yanayacu Biological StationCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)El Sagrario ChurchCotopaxi VolcanoCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art