Are you interested in?
Middle of the World Monument (La Mitad del Mundo) Tours
104 Tours & Activities
246 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
750 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Tick off two of Ecuador’s top attractions in one day during a full-day tour of Pululahua crater and the Middle of the World Monument (Mitad del Mundo) from Quito. Ascend to a lookout point above Pululahua crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world, and spend the day exploring the Middle of the World Monument (Mitad del Mundo) complex, where the North and South Hemispheres collide. Your tour also includes access to the planetarium and the Equatorial Museum.
- Full-day tour of Pululahua crater and the Middle of the World Monument (Mitad del Mundo) from Quito
- An educational tour that make reaching both attractions easy and efficient
- Absorb panoramic views of the Pululahua crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world
- Expore the Middle of the World Monument (Mitad del Mundo) complex, where the North and South Hemispheres collide
- All entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Tourist transport Note: Double decker bus we reserve the right to change vehicle witout prior notice
Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
Details not especified
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuito Tour Bus / Bulevar Naciones Unidas, Naciones Unidas Ave, Quito 170506, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mitad del Mundo and Puluahua tour, including entrances ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mitad del Mundo and Puluahua tour, including entrances ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mitad del Mundo and Puluahua tour, including entrances ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This whole trip starts confusedly as half of a Quito City Tour, and requires a change of bus that is not made clear to all travelers." See review
Product code: 18715P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaHistorical Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Intiñan Solar MuseumCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)El Altar MountainCayambe VolcanoMindo Cloud ForestMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Casa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Calle La RondaMariscalGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Independence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)El PanecilloSanto Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)Cotopaxi VolcanoTermas de Papallacta SpaCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Yanayacu Biological Station