8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Transform your transfer from Guayaquil to Cuenca into an adventure with a stop over at Cajas National Park. After pickup from your Guayaquil hotel, you’ll visit a small farm for an immersive learning experience about Ecuadorian agriculture. Next, is a leisurely guided hike through the Cajas National Park around the stunning lakes. After an included lunch, your driver delivers you to your Cuenca hotel.
- Enjoy private transportation from your Guayaquil hotel
- Hike through Cajas National Park while your guide narrates
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a small farm
- Get dropped off at your new hotel in Cuenca
Saved to wishlist!
One-way transfer (from Guayaquil to Cuenca)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polylepis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guayaquil to Cuenca + Cacao farm and Cajas N.Park & ending in Cuenca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guayaquil to Cuenca + Cacao farm and Cajas N.Park & ending in Cuenca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guayaquil to Cuenca + Cacao farm and Cajas N.Park & ending in Cuenca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guayaquil to Cuenca + Cacao farm and Cajas N.Park & ending in Cuenca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuito4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoExtreme - MindoFull-day Tours - Mindo4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva LojaFull-day Tours - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Calle La RondaEl Sagrario ChurchIntiñan Solar MuseumGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Sangay National ParkMariscalCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)El Altar MountainTermas de Papallacta SpaLimpiopungo LagoonAvenue of the VolcanoesSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Cotopaxi VolcanoIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Carmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Santo Domingo Plaza (Plaza de Santa Domingo)Cayambe VolcanoYanayacu Biological Station