7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
With the snow-capped Cotopaxi Volcano (the second highest active volcano in the world) at its heart, Cotopaxi National Park provides a playground for outdoor adventure south of Quito. With this day trip, explore the park’s forests, mountains, lakes, and other ecosystems and your own pace with expertise from your own private naturalist guide.
- Explore the national park with a private guide; its size makes it easy to get lost
- Views of the world’s second highest active volcano
- Spot condors, foxes, llamas, and other wildlife in their natural environments
- Hassle-free roundtrip transport from your hotel in Quito
Saved to wishlist!
Certified naturalist english speaking guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Reina Victoria, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 10 C° - 18 C° / 50 F° - 64,4 F
- It is responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Best Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cotopaxi National Park Shared Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cotopaxi National Park Shared Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cotopaxi National Park Shared Day Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cotopaxi National Park Shared Day Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Just be sure to dress warm since it does get chilly up there!" See review
Product code: 23463P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuito4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoExtreme - Mindo4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaCategory
Casa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtCathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)Avenue of the VolcanoesBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Intiñan Solar MuseumCayambe VolcanoQuito Old TownMariscalArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Termas de Papallacta SpaMindo Cloud ForestEl Sagrario ChurchEl PanecilloCotopaxi VolcanoSangay National ParkEl Altar MountainCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Presidential PalaceYanayacu Biological Station