8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get your adrenaline pumping and reach heights of up to 16,000 feet (4,864 meters) on this small-group tour to the Cotopaxi Volcano. After pickup and breakfast, drive up to the 15,000-foot (4,600-meter) mark and hike the sandy slope to the glacier. Then strap on your gear and bike downhill to Limpiapungo Lake for a delicious lunch before heading back to Quito.
- Explore the Cotopaxi Volcano on a hike and bike tour
- Reach heights of up to 16,000 feet and see a glacier
- Breakfast, lunch, and all equipment are included
- A small group of 15 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain Bike with Helmut, Kneepads, Elbowpads * This is an optional activity of approximately 30 minutes. Should be experienced / confident rider.
What’s Not Included:
Additional Snacks / Beverages
Departure & Return
José de Antepara, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof jacket, gloves, scarf, hat, hiking boots or trekking shoes, sunglasse, suncream and extra snacks and waters
- Face masks
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitize
- Extra snacks and water
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CarpeDM Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cotopaxi Hiking & Biking Volcano 1 Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cotopaxi Hiking & Biking Volcano 1 Day?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cotopaxi Hiking & Biking Volcano 1 Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 102956P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuitoHiking - MindoMountain Bike Tours - MindoHiking - Nueva LojaMountain Bike Tours - Nueva LojaHiking - ArmeniaMountain Bike Tours - ArmeniaCategory
Presidential PalaceCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtYanayacu Biological StationMariscalCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Avenue of the VolcanoesIñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Independence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)Cathedral of Quito (Catedral de Quito)Termas de Papallacta SpaEl PanecilloSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Capilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum)Cayambe VolcanoQuito Old TownMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Calle La RondaEl Sagrario ChurchCotopaxi Volcano