7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
For an unparalleled nature experience, take a day tour to Antisana Volcano. After morning pickup from your hotel, you’ll set off to hike along the Andean slopes with your private guide. Along the way, you’ll spot exciting species like carunculated caracara puma, and the noteworthy Andean condor. Explore the flora and fauna at your own pace. You’ll dine at a local restaurant for lunch, before being returned to your lodgings.
- Hike at your own pace with your personal guide
- Feast on an organized lunch at a local restaurant
- See some of the rarest species in the world in just one day
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of private transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Naturalist certified English speaking guide
Mentioned itinerary and visits
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 7:00 a.m.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Camera, sunscreen lotion, cap or hat, gloves, sun glasses, binoculars, backpack or handbag, comfortable hiking boots, walking shoes or tennis shoes, T-shirt or long sleeves shirt, long trousers, wind breaker or waterproof jacket, warm sweater, and some cash (US dollars) for snacks or drinks.
- 9 C° - 18 C° / 48,2 F° - 64,4 F
- It is responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Best Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antisana and Condors Watching Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Antisana and Condors Watching Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antisana and Condors Watching Day Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antisana and Condors Watching Day Trip?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23463P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuito4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoExtreme - Mindo4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial)Termas de Papallacta SpaMariscalCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto)Calle La RondaEl PanecilloMindo Cloud ForestPresidential PalaceAvenue of the VolcanoesIndependence Plaza (Plaza de la Independencia)San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)Iñaquito Market (Mercado Iñaquito)Cotopaxi VolcanoCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian ArtEl Sagrario ChurchQuito Old TownIntiñan Solar MuseumYanayacu Biological StationGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin)Basilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional)