5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check out the famous hot springs at the Zunil Volcano on this tour of Fuentes Georginas from Quetzaltenango. Relax and indulge in thermal waters that were discovered back in 1902. These communal baths offer up the perfect escape for travelers who want to unwind after epic outdoor hikes or fun-filled city explorations.
- Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs experience
- Relax in natural thermal waters
- Perfect escape from urban landscapes
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Shared round trip transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PIck up at the hotels located at centre of Quetzaltenango only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring money for lunch
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marvelus Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuetzaltenangoBus Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western HighlandsCategory