- Take an adventure tour in the Naranjo Biological Corridor near Quepos
- Traverse obstacles like zip lines, platforms, and a Tarzan swing
- Sit down to a delicious Costa Rican meal and traditional snacks
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
We are located across the street of the local airport in Quepos called 'La Managua'.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children up to 5 years are aloud to do the activitie
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Titi Canopy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff