Manuel Antonio Sailing Tour with Lunch and Open Bar
Quepos, Costa Rica
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise along one of Costa Rica’s most scenic coastlines on a sailing and snorkeling tour of Manuel Antonio. Relax on deck and sip unlimited drinks from an open bar as you get a new perspective on the unspoiled nature preserve and try to spot dolphins, turtles, and migrating whales. Stop to swim and snorkel among tropical fish in the clear waters off Biesanz Beach, and then reward your efforts with a gourmet lunch prepared right on board.
- Half-day sailing tour from Manuel Antonio
- Sail along the protected beaches and rain forests of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Spot marine life such as dolphins, whales, and sea turtles
- Snorkel among dozens of species of tropical fish at Biesanz Beach
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and cocktails from an open bar
- Includes snacks and a fresh lunch prepared on board
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Quepos/Manuel Antonio main hotel area)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Beer (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuepos/Manuel Antonio main hotel area
Morning tour: 8:30am
Afternoon tour: 1:45pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring a towel, suntan/sunblock lotion, camera, bathing suit, and sunglasses
- OPERATED BY Sunset Sails Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Being the rainy season, the conditions were less than ideal for snorkeling, or sailing." See review
Product code: 43050P1