4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Naturalist Tour Guide (I.C.T.)
All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
Punta Quepos Trails Private Property Entrance Fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos & Manuel Antonio.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.
If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Punta Quepos Trails, Private Sunset-Night Hike Experience ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Punta Quepos Trails, Private Sunset-Night Hike Experience ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Punta Quepos Trails, Private Sunset-Night Hike Experience ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Punta Quepos Trails, Private Sunset-Night Hike Experience ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 45683P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCentral PacificQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseCategory