3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Punta Quepos with a certified naturalist guide and learn about wildlife in the process with this experience. Your guide will take you and your small group on a hike to the highest point on the property, where you'll have a chance to take plenty of great photos. As you walk, you’ll learn about the local flora and fauna, and you may even get to spot wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, and even toucans.
- Punta Quepos entry fee is included
- A certified naturalist guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- Group sizes capped at eight participants for personal attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Naturalist Tour Guide (I.C.T.)
All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
Punta Quepos Trails Private Property Entrance Fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos & Manuel Antonio.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.
If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quepos Point Nature Trails. Wildlife, Hiking, and Ocean Views Experience.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Quepos Point Nature Trails. Wildlife, Hiking, and Ocean Views Experience.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quepos Point Nature Trails. Wildlife, Hiking, and Ocean Views Experience.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quepos Point Nature Trails. Wildlife, Hiking, and Ocean Views Experience.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Quepos Point Nature Trails. Wildlife, Hiking, and Ocean Views Experience.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposCentral PacificShore Excursions - Central PacificHiking - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificWalking Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWalking Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseCategory