- Safely venture into Manuel Antonio's forests at night
- Look for nocturnal wildlife with a provided flashlight
- Learn about the jungle ecosystem from a naturalist guide
- Private tour for a quiet, informative, and eco-friendly experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.
If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A light cotton T-shirt and pants are ideal for the tour. Comfortable clothes are recommended (Long sleeve shirts are not necessary)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Manuel Antonio Jungle Night Tour Experience.
- "I will say bring water because it can be quite exhausting" See review