2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointMangrove Monkey Tour / Chinese, Monkey Mangrove Tour/ Chino, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
the pick-up locations are at the hotels, when you make the reservation, our agent confirms the pick-up time.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- 369V+XQQ Provincia de Puntarenas, Pitahaya, Costa Rica
4/26/2021 - 10/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tukan Tours Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monkey tour. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monkey tour. ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Monkey tour. ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monkey tour. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificSkip-the-Line Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificAttractions & Museums - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoSkip-the-Line Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoAttractions & Museums - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseSkip-the-Line Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseAttractions & Museums - San JoseCategory