2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
A private tour of Manuel Antonio National Park gives you a personalized look at the park’s many attractions. As you make your way through the forests, your guide shares information about the local ecosystem that you might miss on your own, and helps you spot wildlife like sloths, toucans, and monkeys using high-tech scopes—not included on most Manuel Antonio tours. This tour includes all transportation and your admission ticket, too, giving it extra value.
- Manuel Antonio National Park private tour
- Private tour allows for a more personalized experience
- All photos and videos recorded with high-quality scopes included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
I.C.T. Certified Naturalist Tour Guide
All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
Gratitude Snack or Cocktail (Outside National Park)
Air-conditioned pickup and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (Manuel Antonio and Quepos ONLY)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos-Manuel Antonio (please contact us, we can always arrange transportation for you)
Departure & Return
Departure PointManuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.
If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear light, neutral clothing (shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc. no bright colors please)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Pack sunscreen/bug spray and swimming gear (towel, swimsuit, etc.)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Manuel Antonio National Park is CLOSED ON MONDAYS!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- NOTE: NOT FOOD ALLOWED (new national park internal rule)
- The National Park entrance fee ticket is VALID ONE TIME ONLY, you are not allowed to re-enter if you leave the park.
- NEW YEARS HOLIDAYS (December 22nd-January 4th) RECOMMENDATION, all hotel pickup should be before 7:00 am, it's very important in order to avoid queuing for long periods of time.
- Bring your own personal water bottle (SINGLE-USE PLASTIC IS NOT ALLOWED AT MANUEL ANTONIO NP)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Manuel Antonio National Park All Inclusive Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Manuel Antonio National Park All Inclusive Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Manuel Antonio National Park All Inclusive Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Manuel Antonio National Park All Inclusive Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 45683P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCentral PacificQueposShore Excursions - Central PacificSkip-the-Line Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificAttractions & Museums - Central PacificShore Excursions - JacoSkip-the-Line Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoAttractions & Museums - JacoShore Excursions - San JoseSkip-the-Line Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseAttractions & Museums - San JoseCategory