- This tour is family friendly and educational
- Tour departure time is dependent on high tide
- Lunch or dinner is included (depending on the time of the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
any transfer outside Quepos or Manuel Antonio will include an extra fee
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguana Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.