12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With waterfalls cascading down mighty cliffs and some of New Zealand’s most impressive natural scenery, Milford Sound is one the South Island’s must-see destinations—but its remote location makes it hard to reach alone. On this tour, spin through the New Zealand countryside in comfort from central Queenstown with your guide. Admire panoramic views from your glass-roof coach, and cruise the calm waters with a picnic lunch included.
- Reach remote Milford Sound with ease from Queenstown
- Admire sweeping countryside views from the comfort of your coach
- Cruise onto Milford Sound with a picnic lunch included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Queenstown
Saved to wishlist!
Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium coach
USB charging ports on board coach
Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
Headset commentaries in several languages available
Milford Sound Nature Cruise
Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
Freshly prepared Picnic Lunch
FREE Tea & Coffee
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
St Omer Wharf 110 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-3) are charged a rate of $50, an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Discoveries
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Milford Sound Coach and Nature Cruise with Picnic Lunch from Queenstown?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Milford Sound Coach and Nature Cruise with Picnic Lunch from Queenstown?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There may be cheaper options out there to go to milford sound but this was worth every extra dollar!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Milford Sound Coach and Nature Cruise with Picnic Lunch from Queenstown
12 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQueenstownCatamaran Cruises - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandAudio Guides - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandDay Cruises - South IslandWater Tours - South IslandHistorical Tours - South IslandFull-day Tours - South IslandCatamaran Cruises - WanakaBus Tours - WanakaAudio Guides - WanakaNature and Wildlife - WanakaDay Cruises - WanakaWater Tours - WanakaHistorical Tours - WanakaFull-day Tours - WanakaCatamaran Cruises - AkaroaBus Tours - AkaroaAudio Guides - AkaroaNature and Wildlife - AkaroaDay Cruises - AkaroaWater Tours - AkaroaHistorical Tours - AkaroaFull-day Tours - AkaroaCategory