- Explore Québec City with ease on an engaging bus tour
- Your 17th-century guide brings Québec’s colonial past to life
- Discover sites of interest like the Montmorency Falls
- The group size on this tour is smaller than many others like it
Departure & Return
There is a Quebec Bus Tour's sign on the street. Please, be there 15 minutes before your departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY quebec bus tour (expedition mi-loup)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Excursion of Quebec City and Montmorency Falls.