Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Food walking tour of Quebec City including tastings
- Visit different venues and try samples of traditional Quebec delicacies and specialties
- Explore the picturesque districts of UNESCO-listed Old Quebec
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people offers a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Quebec Tourist Information Center he tour departs from the Tours Voir Quebec’s sales desk located inside the Quebec Tourist Information Centre across the park from Chateau Frontenac.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide and start your walking tour from the Quebec Tourist Information Center. During the course of your experience, feel free to ask your knowledgeable guide about the various delicacies and districts you explore during the visit.
Head into the charming cobblestone streets of Old Quebec, its narrow walkways lined by 17th- and 18th-century façades, weaving your way past the area’s wealth of plazas and leafy parks. Stop by la Bûche, to sample traditional Quebec cuisine with a twist, before heading to Le Tournerbroche to taste their famous farm to table cuisine accompanied by a glass of wine.
Finish your food exploration at a creperie and then a chocolate shop and museum, where you can satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking (less than 1 mile) is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Unfortunately, our partnerships with different venues does not allow us to adapt the samplings to allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Voir Quebec
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Quebec City Food Tour.