- A small-group historic bike tour in Quebec, Canada
- Enjoy a guided ride of Lower Town with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn centuries-old history at the Royal Square (Place-Royale) and the Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site
- Cruise along the cobblestone streets of Petit Champlain, the oldest commercial district in North America
- Admire the city’s natural beauty along the St. Charles River
- Enjoy a carefree tour that includes a bike, helmet, water bottle, and snacks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pedal along the waterfront to the revitalized Old Port and nearby Musée de la Civilisation (Museum of Civilization), the most popular museum in Québec City. Then continue to Place-Royale, the first permanent French settlement in North America.
Far from the hustle of the large shopping centers is Quartier Petit Champlain, with its many stone building boutiques, cafés and restaurants along cobblestone streets. From there, quaint urban parks lead the way to the banks of the Saint-Charles River and the Cartier-Brébeuf National Historic Site, a beautiful city park on the river’s north shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be able to ride a bike approximately 8 miles by themselves. Children between 5 and 7 will use a trail-a-bike pulled by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cyclo Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by HIstorical Lower Town & Neighborhood Private Bike Tour.