12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off in Quebec
Private vehicle disposition during 12 hours
Private licensed tour guide for 4 hours in Montreal
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your central hotel in Quebec or cruise port
- Quebec cruise terminal, 84 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 4C4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seats please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to Montreal from Quebec with driver and licensed guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour to Montreal from Quebec with driver and licensed guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour to Montreal from Quebec with driver and licensed guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour to Montreal from Quebec with driver and licensed guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuebec CityShore Excursions - QuebecFood Tours - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecMarkets - QuebecPorts of Call Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Charlevoix RegionOrleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Saint-RochPromenade Samuel-De ChamplainIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Via Ferrata MontmorencyLa MalbaieShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueAquarium du QuebecCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralBora Parc ValcartierQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)