- Guided bike tour to Montmorency Falls from Old Quebec
- Ride an easy 16 miles of mostly flat terrain and on bicycle-friendly paths
- Learn about Quebec City’s history from a knowledgeable guide
- Numbers are limited to 15 people on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure at 9:00 am Arrive 15 mins prior to departure 8:45am to be fitted with bike and helmet.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pedal along the northern outskirts of the city, over the picturesque Saint-Charles River and along the Corridor du Littoral, a two-way bicycle-only lane.
Stop at Domaine de Maizerets, a popular urban park with walking trails, wildlife and an arboretum that has been recognized as one of Québec's 20 most beautiful gardens. Locals visit for family outings, concerts and bird-watching, plus walking, running or riding along the pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly paths.
Next, explore the bike route along the Saint Lawrence River, with a view of windsurfers and bird-watchers along Beauport Bay.
Upon arrival at Montmorency Falls, leave the bike at the base of the waterfall and hop aboard a cable car for a ride to the top and a breathtaking view. At 272 feet (83 meters), Montmorency Falls is an impressive 100 feet (30 meters) higher than iconic Niagara Falls.
Along the way, learn about the history of Québec City and the surrounding countryside.
The ride ends with a return trip to Old Québec City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be able to ride a bike for approximately 16 miles (26 km) by themselves.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cyclo Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Bike Tour to Montmorency Falls.