2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Quebec City in a different way on an interactive street theater adventure. With this package, embark on a 2-hour ghost walking tour through the heart of Old Quebec City. As you wander the streets, meet the ghosts of 10 past criminals as your performer and guide tell you about the crimes they committed hundreds of years ago.
- See Quebec City in a different way on a ghost tour
- Interactive experience lead by a performer and guide
- Ideal for first-time or returning visitors
- Not recommended for those with serious medical conditions
Saved to wishlist!
Ghost tour and a lot of fun!
Departure & Return
Departure PointLes Promenades Fantomes, 20 Des Navigateurs St #101, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 8E4 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Les Promenades Fantomes
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Charlevoix RegionPromenade Samuel-De ChamplainLa MalbaieNotre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Artillery Park Heritage SitePort of Quebec (Port de Québec)Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Baie-Saint-PaulQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Bora Parc ValcartierMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueAquarium du QuebecSaint-Roch