8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Quebec City is well loved by cyclists because of its extensive bike lanes and scenic waterfront, and there's nothing better than renting a bike to explore this historic city. Enjoy the flexibility to cruise Quebec City by bike with this full-day rental, and see the sights at your own pace. Since you have a map and directions included with your rental, you can really take your time, and let the bike lead the way.
- Tour Quebec City on a self-paced bike tour with this full-day bike rental
- Find your way to top attractions, like Old Quebec and Montmorency Falls
- Get a great value with this rental, with bike, helmet, and lock included
- Select the bike that's right for you, with different models to choose from
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure Point35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13623P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuebec CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QuebecBike Rentals - QuebecSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MontrealBike Rentals - MontrealSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - OttawaBike Rentals - OttawaCategory
Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Promenade Samuel-De ChamplainQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Baie-Saint-PaulQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Bora Parc ValcartierLa MalbaieDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Charlevoix RegionSaint-RochPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)