8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Quebec City is well loved by cyclists because of its extensive bike lanes and scenic waterfront, and there's nothing better than renting a bike to explore this historic city. Enjoy the flexibility to cruise Quebec City by bike with this full-day rental, and see the sights at your own pace. Since you have a map and directions included with your rental, you can really take your time, and let the bike lead the way.
- Tour Quebec City on a self-paced bike tour with this full-day bike rental
- Find your way to top attractions, like Old Quebec and Montmorency Falls
- Get a great value with this rental, with bike, helmet, and lock included
- Select the bike that's right for you, with different models to choose from
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
5/17/2021 - 10/11/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Bike Rental in Québec City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportQuebec CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QuebecBike Rentals - QuebecCategory
Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Baie-Saint-PaulAquarium du QuebecQuebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Charlevoix RegionLa MalbaieBora Parc ValcartierMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Promenade Samuel-De Champlain